when he tells you that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable but he’s in love with you
me during sports class
Joan Rivers on the Ed Sullivan Show, 1967 (x)
HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE TALK LIKE THIS BACK THEN AND END UP HOSTING A SHOW TEARING APART WHAT PEOPLE LOOK FOR A FRIGGING LIVING????
47 years in Hollywood and several thousand dollars in plastic surgery does that to a person.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
I was once told by a studio that I needed to make my look more cosmopolitan, that I needed to create a persona, I looked at them and said, ‘You just told me I wasn’t good enough to be myself. And that is not OK.’
Empire Magazine Tribute to Iconic Movie Moments of the Past 20 Years
1. Jurassic Park (Sam Neill)
2. Zoolander (Ben Stiller)
3. Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
4. 300 (Gerard Butler)
5. Braveheart (Mel Gibson)
6. American Psycho (Christian Bale)
7. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Sean Bean and Viggo Mortensen)
8. Minority Report (Tom Cruise)
9. The Silence of the Lambs (Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins)
10. The Matrix (Laurence Fisburne)
This is super cool!
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer